Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The City of Merlion

It's 3 a.m in Jakarta, and I'm just done with my assignment and decided to write this post


Went to Singapore for a very quick visit. I was alone during my visit, so I decided to walk around the town and capture some photos. I'm planning to make another post contain the black and white photos later.


p.s: a series of disaster have been happening in Indonesia in the past couple of days, to all the readers out there let us pray for this nation and pray for all the victims of the disaster. May Allah bless us all

4 comments:

  1. guess I always excited every time I see your updates appear on my dashbord! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a very huge compliment :) thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there thanks for the comment. i like your works. so how was singapore?

    ReplyDelete