Tuesday, March 9, 2010

“Youth is the period in which a man can be hopeless.
The end of every episode is the end of the world.
But the power of hoping through everything,
the knowledge that the soul survives its adventures,
that great inspiration comes to the middle-aged.”
by
G.K. Chesterton


*****

I survived the warfare of midterms and currently waiting for the results, finger crossed for obtaining good marks. In addition, this week starts with dreadful Monday, and i may presume it was the worst day in my semester two so far. The lecturer struck us down with his tantrum which lead us onto valley of misery, and this is not the first time. The assault also lead me to a fork, where i have to choose between bailing out from his class or cope with it for another one year. Still contemplating which is the most sensible settlement of my current issue.

p.s: Campus is currently having this event, and in accordance with that my next posts will be about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment