Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Third day of Lebaran

Okay first of all,i read an email from my senior regarding the IHL moot competition. She wrote that she wants to be updated about the IHL compromis thingy , also she wants to have the timeline up dated . Yea , i finally joined a moot competition , the name of the competition isInternational Humanitarian Law . I feel proud to myself though this ain't as big as the other competitions my friends enrolled , but at the other hand i take it as a very obnoxious thing . The busy busy time that i'm gonna thourgh , and the pressure that i'm gonna bear are my concern . At first when i was informed i refuse to join but then the senior forced me and yup here i am . Now i'm totally regretting this , i haven't prepared myself to be busy busy , but nothing can i do now because i'm already commited to join this and i don't want to be called as a coward for escape before even started .

*********************

Anyway , today i went to PIM which i've been sporadically visited . I went there with couple of friends , we ate at Sushi Tei the best sushi restaurant ever , haha . We also had some chitchat since we haven't meet each other for a while . After Sushi Tei-ing , we went to karaoke which totally lovely . Here's some pictures from today meeting :

Worst sushi ever , don't ever try this one!!

Me singing Michael Buble - Save the Last Dance . Great song indeed

Me with Gabby , totally miss the moment in high school where
we used to have a chat alot


From left to right : Poppy , Dila , and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment